Master of Public Health in Health Promotion, Education and Behavior — Professional Online Program
Tuition: $24,115 in-state $29,020 out-of-state
This master’s degree is designed for current practitioners in health department, community, school and worksite settings who are deeply concerned about human welfare and require the flexibility of an online program.
The Master of Public Health in Health Promotion, Education, and Behavior – Professional Online Program provides a diverse set of highly transferable, interdisciplinary skills that will help make you a more impactful agent of change in your career and in people’s lives.
This online degree program will train you to...
- become a leader and advocate for change in organizations and in the environment to facilitate healthful practices
- develop programs aimed at promoting good health at the personal, organizational and public policy levels
- evaluate health programs to ensure they are meeting program and societal objectives
- develop and disseminate knowledge through systematic research and evaluation.
Public Health Core
Why the University of South Carolina's Arnold School of Public Health?
- flexible, online program designed for working professionals
- nationally recognized faculty with active research programs
- a degree from a university that leading health care agencies trust
USC is one of only 40 public universities to earn both the top-tier research classification and the community engagement classification from the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching