Online Degrees from the University of South Carolina
Want to know more? Click on the degree you're interested in.
- RN to BSN Duration: 12 months | Credit hours: 31 | Tuition: $371 per credit hour (additional fees may apply)
- Master of Education in Teaching Duration: 24 months | Credit hours: 36 | Tuition: $17,482 in-state $23,242 out-of-state
- Master of Health Information Technology Duration: 18-24-months | Credit hours: 36 | Tuition: $19,318 in-state $23,242 out-of-state
- Master of Public Health in Health Promotion, Education and Behavior — Professional Online Program Duration: 22-24 months | Credit hours: 45 | Tuition: $24,115 in-state $29,020 out-of-state
- Master of Education in Educational Administration Duration: 24 months | Credit hours: 36 | Tuition: $17,482 in-state $23,242 out-of-state
- MSN in Nursing Administration with a focus in Organizational Leadership Duration: 12-18 months | Credit hours: 30 | Tuition: $516 in-state $625 out-of-state per credit hour
Post Graduate Degrees
- Doctor of Education in Curriculum & Instruction Complete Coursework: 36 months | Credit hours: 60 | Tuition: $29,050 in-state $38,650 out-of-state
USC has the No. 1 Best Graduate Online Nursing Program in the nation, according to U.S. News & World Report (2016). The rankings are based on student engagement, admissions selectivity, faculty credentials and training, peer reputation and student services and technology.