Master of Science in Engineering Management Online
Complete Course Work: 24 Months | Credit Hours: 30
When your opportunity comes, you'll be prepared to step in and lead with confidence. This 100 percent online master's degree program will take you beyond your specialized and technical skills, to develop today's most in-demand engineering management capabilities:
- lead collaborative projects in product development, manufacturing and marketing
- participate in the analyses for making economic decisions
- optimize the utilization of resources to meet project objectives
- provide leadership in negotiations for acquiring new projects.
This is the only M.S. in Engineering Management program in South Carolina, and one of only a few in the entire Southeast. Our degree program offers three areas of concentration to deepen and enhance your knowledge: general, cyber security and energy. The interdisciplinary curriculum includes courses in business, law and communication — all taught by our distinguished faculty. Take them at your convenience, while you work, without compromising the quality of your education or the prestige of your degree.
- complete master's degree in as few as 24 months
- fast track to more rewarding leadership positions
- 100 percent online interdisciplinary curriculum
- GRE required, but conditional admittance can be granted.**
Engineering Management areas of concentration
Awards & Accolades
- U.S. News & World Report ranked the College of Engineering and Computing No. 28 Best Online Graduate Program
- Nationally ranked engineering programs
- USC College of Engineering and Computing is a U.S. News & World Report "Top Value"
- Ranked No. 1 in South Carolina by the National Research Council for faculty research productivity
- Moore School of Business nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report for more than a decade
The University of South Carolina is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, bachelor's, masters, doctoral, and education specialist degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of the University of South Carolina.
** The requirement must be satisfied prior to the completion of two (2) courses. While a student is conditionally admitted, he/she cannot be considered for financial aid.