As a student of the University of South Carolina, you will be a vital part of our 200-year academic tradition of developing inspired thinkers, committed problem solvers and dedicated professionals. Across America, in every industry, Gamecock alumni proudly represent the core values of our university: Teaching, Research, Creative Activity and Community Engagement.
Gamecocks are influential leaders in business, passionate advocates of worthy causes and torch-bearers of USC values. Today, we proudly welcome students and working professionals everywhere to be a part of our rich academic heritage by enrolling in our online graduate degree programs.
Why Choose the University of South Carolina, Online?
- Named a "Best Online Graduate Nursing Program" by the U.S. News & World Report
- USC is ranked No. 1 in South Carolina by the National Research Council for faculty research productivity
- USC is one of only 49 public universities to earn both the top-tier research classification and the community engagement classification from the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching
- 100 percent online post-graduate degrees offer a convenient, flexible alternative to on-campus programs
- several of our online degree programs are nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report
- online students are eligible for the same financial aid opportunities as on-campus students
- former students' reviews have earned USC a No. 7 spot on Graduateprograms.com's Top 25 Educational Leadership Programs for 2014.